Thursday 10 February 2011

Change in font

After producing a few titles in the font I chose, (see earlier post) I have decided to look for another font to use and I'm not completely happy with it. I found that the font I was using, Ubahn, was overly simple. I still want to use a simple font, but I would like it to be recognisable to those watching the trailer.
I have a found a few more fonts, including;
This font called "Fragment Core" is still simple, but has more of a recognisable edge to it. However it is still not the kind of font I'm looking for...
I then finally came across a font called 'Cicle'...






I have chosen this font as the one I will use for my intertitles and most probably my ancillary products as well so that I have a running similarity through out all of the products.
I like this font as it is simple, however has a certain individual edge to it. Another reason why I chose this font, is that there are three
different types creating a variety within the font...

No comments:

Post a Comment