Saturday 30 April 2011

Composing the magazine Front Cover

Once I had chosen the particular effect to use of my chosen image in photoshop, I positioned it how I thought it would look best, however the decision wasn't final.
I then went about getting the Little White Lies logo into photoshop and onto the image. I did this buy importing a previous issue of Little White Lies into photoshop and used the select tool to cut the logo out and transferred it to my own work.
Once I had done this, I needed to add in my anchorage text. I wanted there to be a link between the products, which I originally planned to be a black and white theme. However, the final edited image featured colour. Therefore I used the same font featured on the inter titles in my trailer for my anchorage text.
After placing the anchorage text onto the image, I felt it was a bit too empty. In some of the earlier issues of Little White Lies, the front page consisted of a Featured section. I have decided to place one on my front cover so that the front page doesn't seem too plain.
And here is the final thing!






No comments:

Post a Comment